Monday, 23 November 2015
Morning, we have announced that I will setup the celebration of the rebirth of my company named dwho1995 Entertainment. Also we're going to list the celebrity guest names in our prediction: 1. Jenna Coleman 2. Ralph Fiennes 3. Robert Downey Jr 4. Daniel Craig 5. Hugh Jackman So join me on Youtube and Twitter for my company's reboot and the hashtag is #dwho1995reborn. NOTE: If Jenna Coleman impress at me, then she will having a hot date with me :-0 From next year, my username dwho1995picturesUK will join Youtube Red. The rebirth of dwho1995 Entertainment will likely to be on Youtube in January 2016.
Saturday, 14 November 2015
I was thinking that should BBC Two getting a new look next year if Disney won distribution rights to the James Bond film series in January.
In England and Scotland, it would be very different from other regions:
- Removing the box on idents and moved to the bottom of the centre
- The BBC Two logo will moved into the left handside next to the show's names
- Presentation, introduced in 2009, will replaced by something completely different.
- Northern Ireland will drop nearly 40 idents, allowing Network to show more idents.
- Wales and NI will retain the box and the text style that introduced in 2009. At the same time, BBC Two Wales and NI will have a refresh while England and Scotland gets a rebrand.
i'll have more info on that after Christmas.
Saturday, 7 November 2015
Since the rumours about WB, Paramount or Fox getting the Bond franchise after Sony left the franchise earlier this autumn in November.. But I said NO. Disney should have distribution rights to the Bond films in January or February. Go and make a request because Disney is the only company to found the easiest way since Marvel and Lucasfilm. COME ON DISNEY! P.S. Go and ask Eon Productions once you done the request to Disney about distribution rights to Bond. Good Luck fans :-)