I was thinking that should BBC Two getting a new look next year if Disney won distribution rights to the James Bond film series in January.
In England and Scotland, it would be very different from other regions:
- Removing the box on idents and moved to the bottom of the centre
- The BBC Two logo will moved into the left handside next to the show's names
- Presentation, introduced in 2009, will replaced by something completely different.
- Northern Ireland will drop nearly 40 idents, allowing Network to show more idents.
- Wales and NI will retain the box and the text style that introduced in 2009. At the same time, BBC Two Wales and NI will have a refresh while England and Scotland gets a rebrand.
i'll have more info on that after Christmas.